Gab heartbeat errors - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Gab heartbeat errors - Veritas Cluster Server ; Getting the following error. Excessive delay between successive calls to GAB Heartbeat. Running veritas 1.3.0 with patch # 3 loaded. Replaced the wires and hubs twice, the last ones were taking off another working cluster that didn't produce these errors. ...

  1. Gab heartbeat errors

    Getting the following error.

    Excessive delay between successive calls to GAB Heartbeat.
    Running veritas 1.3.0 with patch # 3 loaded.
    Replaced the wires and hubs twice, the last ones were taking off another
    working cluster that didn't produce these errors.

    Any ideas as to why this is happening. the apps do not failover.

  2. Re: Gab heartbeat errors

    "John Czekaj" wrote:

    >Getting the following error.
    >
    >Excessive delay between successive calls to GAB Heartbeat.
    >Running veritas 1.3.0 with patch # 3 loaded.
    >Replaced the wires and hubs twice, the last ones were taking off another
    >working cluster that didn't produce these errors.
    >
    >Any ideas as to why this is happening. the apps do not failover.

    We have the same problem (which is obviously not hardware-related.

    If someone found a solution I would be very grateful to hear from you!

    Thank you in advance!
    Best regards

    Thomas

    PS: Please reply to tsv.news@web.de
    tsv.werbung is a redirect for news-scanner...
    (which will be checked just a few times per year...;-)

+ Reply to Thread