*Agent memory usage growth - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on *Agent memory usage growth - Veritas Cluster Server ; Anyone got the same symptom as my VCS agents? My ApplicationAgent growth up to 70M and even more memory usage. I need to hastop -all -force and hastart again. How come this agent growth up from 4M to 70M within ...

  1. *Agent memory usage growth

    Anyone got the same symptom as my VCS agents?
    My ApplicationAgent growth up to 70M and even more memory usage. I need to
    hastop -all -force and hastart again.
    How come this agent growth up from 4M to 70M within several days?
    rgds,
    Mason

  2. Re: *Agent memory usage growth

    there is a patch that resolves this issue. I had the same problem with one
    of our ApplicationAgents.

    -Preben-

    "Mason" wrote:

    >Anyone got the same symptom as my VCS agents?
    >My ApplicationAgent growth up to 70M and even more memory usage. I need

    >hastop -all -force and hastart again.
    >How come this agent growth up from 4M to 70M within several days?
    >rgds,
    >Mason

  3. Re: *Agent memory usage growth

    Thx for your prompt reply. Can you tell me where can I get it?
    Do I need to contact Veritas staff or just URL to download it?

    "Preben Olsen" wrote:

    >there is a patch that resolves this issue. I had the same problem with one
    >of our ApplicationAgents.
    >
    >-Preben-
    >
    >"Mason" wrote:
    >>
    >>Anyone got the same symptom as my VCS agents?
    >>My ApplicationAgent growth up to 70M and even more memory usage. I need

    >>hastop -all -force and hastart again.
    >>How come this agent growth up from 4M to 70M within several days?
    >>rgds,
    >>Mason

  4. Re: *Agent memory usage growth

    We just called a Veritas representative here in Norway which gave us a url
    to the patch.

    The patch itself can be found here:

    ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/products/v...-patch03.tar.Z

    -Rreben-

    "Mason" wrote:

    >Thx for your prompt reply. Can you tell me where can I get it?
    >Do I need to contact Veritas staff or just URL to download it?
    >
    >"Preben Olsen" wrote:
    >>
    >>there is a patch that resolves this issue. I had the same problem with

    one
    >>of our ApplicationAgents.
    >>
    >>-Preben-
    >>
    >>"Mason" wrote:
    >>>
    >>>Anyone got the same symptom as my VCS agents?
    >>>My ApplicationAgent growth up to 70M and even more memory usage. I need

    >>>hastop -all -force and hastart again.
    >>>How come this agent growth up from 4M to 70M within several days?
    >>>rgds,
    >>>Mason

+ Reply to Thread