I can get NFS failover to work on a normal shared disk but not on a VM disk.
If I manually switch over the share it can take up to 10 minutes to fail
over. Sometimes it never switched over. Other times is fails over right
away. Rarely can it switch back to the original server. This is a very small
volume I'm testing with. I have the nfs system mounted and the client system
will just hang when I attempt to access the NFS folder. The major and minor
numbers are the same on both systems. The NFS service can be brought up
initially on either system with no problems. Any ideas?