Hopefully someone has experienced this ...

I have two sites, 6 service groups all running on site A. I have MultiNIC,
IPMultiNIC and Phantom in SG1. The remaining five SG's have a MultiNIC_Proxy
linked to the IPMultiNIC resource. The MultiNIC_Proxy resource is pointed
to the MultiNICA on SG1.

Failover from ge0 to ge1 at Site A works as it should! BUT when I fail the
second NIC at site A, the failover to site B just doesn't happen!

I get VCS:10213:Concurrency Violation:CurrentCount increased above 1 for
faioover group.
VCS never completes the offlining on Site A, eventually I needed to flush
A and bring back Site A manually.

Any ideas out there?

-Cliff