Why failover occured? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Why failover occured? - Veritas Cluster Server ; My system failed over this morning, and I can't find a reason why. The oracle log file, alert.log doesn't even show that the database went down. I know that the failover occured because I monitor the hastatus on regular basis. ...

  1. Why failover occured?

    My system failed over this morning, and I can't find a reason why.
    The oracle log file, alert.log doesn't even show that the database went down.
    I know that the failover occured because I monitor the hastatus on regular
    basis. I can't find anything in the engine log, either.
    I'm new at this. Please help!

  2. Re: Why failover occured?

    "Joanna Kurn" wrote:

    >My system failed over this morning, and I can't find a reason why.
    >The oracle log file, alert.log doesn't even show that the database went

    down.
    >I know that the failover occured because I monitor the hastatus on regular
    >basis. I can't find anything in the engine log, either.
    >I'm new at this. Please help!

    Figured it out. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread