I have 2 sun 220r sharing a d1000 drive array with 10 disks. The idea is
to have one disk droup, with 3 volumes that is controlled via VCS.
Solaris 2.7
VXVM 3.0.1
VCS 1.1

When configuring the vxvm all is good, per instruction in the vcs
install docs, I'm only setting up the vxvm from one host.
After configuring the groups, volumes, creating and mkfs filesystems and
setting mount points by adding the entries into my main.cf, I start VCS.
At this point all non rootdg disk groups disappear, and must be
re-created.

I've used vxvm for a bit, but not with vcs. Has anyone seen this type of
behavior before?

thanks