MQ/MQSI and DB2 in a cluster - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on MQ/MQSI and DB2 in a cluster - Veritas Cluster Server ; We are looking at implimenting MQ/MQSI on a SUN VCS cluster environment. Has anyone out there done this? Did you go with the Oracle database for MQSI, or the DB2 database? If you went with the DB2 database, how did ...

  1. MQ/MQSI and DB2 in a cluster

    We are looking at implimenting MQ/MQSI on a SUN VCS cluster environment.
    Has anyone out there done this? Did you go with the Oracle database for
    MQSI, or the DB2 database? If you went with the DB2 database, how did you
    handle the custom agengt?

    Thanks in advance.
    Phill Coppock
    Enterprise Architecture and Solutions Design
    pcoppock@hartfordlife.com

  2. Re: MQ/MQSI and DB2 in a cluster

    We've implemented mq/mqsi in VCS 1.3 with an Oracle database and found it
    fairly straightfoward to do. Veritas can provide (at additional cost, I think)
    an Oracle agent for VCS 1.3.

    Waqar
    "Phill Coppock" wrote:

    >We are looking at implimenting MQ/MQSI on a SUN VCS cluster environment.

    >Has anyone out there done this? Did you go with the Oracle database for
    >MQSI, or the DB2 database? If you went with the DB2 database, how did you
    >handle the custom agengt?
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >Phill Coppock
    >Enterprise Architecture and Solutions Design
    >pcoppock@hartfordlife.com

+ Reply to Thread