Solaris and HP-UX in the same cluster - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Solaris and HP-UX in the same cluster - Veritas Cluster Server ; Greetings, Has anyone set up a cluster with multiple Solaris and multiple HP -UX machines in the same cluster using the same service group? I have VCS 1.1.2 for HP-UX and VCS 1.3.0 for Solaris. Thanks in advance for your ...

  1. Solaris and HP-UX in the same cluster

    Greetings,

    Has anyone set up a cluster with multiple Solaris and multiple HP
    -UX machines in the same cluster using the same service group?

    I have VCS 1.1.2 for HP-UX and VCS 1.3.0 for Solaris.

    Thanks in advance for your response.

  2. Re: Solaris and HP-UX in the same cluster

    no, you can not do this at the moment.

    regards
    Evrim

    Kevin Gee wrote in message

    > Greetings,
    >
    > Has anyone set up a cluster with multiple Solaris and multiple HP
    > -UX machines in the same cluster using the same service group?
    >
    > I have VCS 1.1.2 for HP-UX and VCS 1.3.0 for Solaris.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your response.

+ Reply to Thread