Applications for VCS checking - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Applications for VCS checking - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hello All, I would like to check the work of my VCS. What applications could help me in this case? Thank you....

  1. Applications for VCS checking

    Hello All,

    I would like to check the work of my VCS. What applications could help me in
    this case?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Applications for VCS checking

    Depending on the aspects of the VCS application you want to monitor... we
    author software that enables overall monitoring of VCS into BMCs PATROL product.

    This will give you pro-active monitoring capabilities, with the issues/failovers/etc
    being reported to you

    Feel free to get in touch with for more information, evaluation software,
    pricing etc
    Nigel
    "Vladimir Popovski" wrote:
    >Hello All,
    >
    >I would like to check the work of my VCS. What applications could help me

    in
    >this case?
    >
    >Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread