I NetApp supported on Veritas VCS? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on I NetApp supported on Veritas VCS? - Veritas Cluster Server ; I'm trying to find out if NetApp can be used in a Veritas VCS cluster. If it is supported, could you also give me some more info on where I can get additional information on how to set it up? ...

  1. I NetApp supported on Veritas VCS?

    I'm trying to find out if NetApp can be used in a Veritas VCS cluster. If
    it is supported, could you also give me some more info on where I can get
    additional information on how to set it up? I've never dealt with NAS storage
    before. My back ground is all Sun Solaris and Sun Hardware. Thanks for
    you help.

  2. Re: I NetApp supported on Veritas VCS?

    Christine Lee wrote:

    > I'm trying to find out if NetApp can be used in a Veritas VCS cluster. If
    > it is supported, could you also give me some more info on where I can get
    > additional information on how to set it up? I've never dealt with NAS storage
    > before. My back ground is all Sun Solaris and Sun Hardware. Thanks for
    > you help.

    There is a NetApp agent for VCS 1.1.2 and VCS 1.3.0.

+ Reply to Thread