Anyone seen "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" ?? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Anyone seen "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" ?? - Veritas Cluster Server ; The cluster seems to be running fine, but I hate not knowing what the error message "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" means. Thx...

  1. Anyone seen "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" ??

    The cluster seems to be running fine, but I hate not knowing what the error
    message "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" means.

    Thx

  2. Re: Anyone seen "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" ??

    This error occurs when you run gabconfig without being root.

    Derrick Shultz

    "John Williams" wrote:

    >The cluster seems to be running fine, but I hate not knowing what the error
    >message "GAB: open of GAB device failed, insufficient privilege" means.
    >
    >Thx

+ Reply to Thread