Last q from me - "hastatus -summary" output info needed - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Last q from me - "hastatus -summary" output info needed - Veritas Cluster Server ; Does anyone have any detailed documentation on the possible outputs of the "hastatus -summary" command? Thanks in advance...

  1. Last q from me - "hastatus -summary" output info needed

    Does anyone have any detailed documentation on the possible outputs of the
    "hastatus -summary" command?
    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Last q from me - "hastatus -summary" output info needed

    "Nigel Kelly" wrote:

    >Does anyone have any detailed documentation on the possible outputs of the
    >"hastatus -summary" command?
    >Thanks in advance

    Refer to the manual for resource states, also check the user's guide PDF
    on the install media.

+ Reply to Thread