Link Statuses from "lltstat -nvv"? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Link Statuses from "lltstat -nvv"? - Veritas Cluster Server ; Can someone please let me know all the possible statuses of links from the "lltstat -nvv" command? (and No - I couldn't find any of this in the documentation we have...!)...

  1. Link Statuses from "lltstat -nvv"?

    Can someone please let me know all the possible statuses of links from the
    "lltstat -nvv" command?

    (and No - I couldn't find any of this in the documentation we have...!)

  2. Re: Link Statuses from "lltstat -nvv"?

    "Nigel Kelly (again...!)" wrote:

    >Can someone please let me know all the possible statuses of links from the
    >"lltstat -nvv" command?
    >
    >(and No - I couldn't find any of this in the documentation we have...!)

    Nigel,
    The only states you should see for the lltstat output will be "CONNWAIT"
    or "OPEN". The connection with the "*" is your local system.
    Regards

+ Reply to Thread