New to Sun cluster - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on New to Sun cluster - Veritas Cluster Server ; I have just inherited 4 nodes sun cluster. I need all the help I can get to administer the packages. Can anyone help especially with useful commands to manage the nodes? Help. Matt....

  1. New to Sun cluster

    I have just inherited 4 nodes sun cluster. I need all the help I can get to
    administer the packages.
    Can anyone help especially with useful commands to manage the nodes?

    Help.

    Matt.

  2. Re: New to Sun cluster

    Hi Matt,
    All manuals for SunCluster 2.2 and 3.0 are on http://docs.sun.com/.
    To start you off try "hastatus"

    regards

    Chris
    "Matt Wallace" wrote in message

    > I have just inherited 4 nodes sun cluster. I need all the help I can get

    > administer the packages.
    > Can anyone help especially with useful commands to manage the nodes?
    >
    > Help.
    >

    > Matt.

+ Reply to Thread