Integration of VCS into Tivoli Management Console - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Integration of VCS into Tivoli Management Console - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi all, does anyone had ever intgegrated VCS into Tivoli? Could you share the necessary tivoli configuration files with me? Thanks...

  1. Integration of VCS into Tivoli Management Console

    Hi all,
    does anyone had ever intgegrated VCS into Tivoli?

    Could you share the necessary tivoli configuration files with me?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Integration of VCS into Tivoli Management Console

    "Ralph Göstenmeier" wrote:
    >Hi all,
    >does anyone had ever intgegrated VCS into Tivoli?
    >
    >Could you share the necessary tivoli configuration files with me?
    >
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread