I'm using the new feature in my custom agents, to let the monitor wait for
a number of seconds after online (or offline) completed, using the online/offline
return value.
In my case, when the return value is 240 seconds (or less) it works great!
However when the return value is 300 sec it doesn't work anymore and the
monitor is excuted whitin a minute and puts the resource online.
Does anybody has any experience with this feature? Sounds like a bug.
For know I patched my agent and perform a sleep command and then return
with 0. Which works fine. But this is ugly.