Does VCS 1.3.0 work with disksuite (sun) - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Does VCS 1.3.0 work with disksuite (sun) - Veritas Cluster Server ; Anyone has information regarding compatibility between VCS and disksuite 4.x...

  1. Does VCS 1.3.0 work with disksuite (sun)

    Anyone has information regarding compatibility between
    VCS and disksuite 4.x

  2. Re: Does VCS 1.3.0 work with disksuite (sun)

    Hello,

    I configured VCS 1.3 in combination with SDS4.1. I use the inofficial SDS4
    Agent from Espen Martinsen. I works fine for me.

    Please have a look at:
    http://pogostick.net/~esm/documents/...ents/ESMvcsds/

    Regards

    Jens

    "Abesh" wrote:

    >Anyone has information regarding compatibility between
    >VCS and disksuite 4.x

+ Reply to Thread