application agent for 1.3 - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on application agent for 1.3 - Veritas Cluster Server ; Can't get MonitorProgram to work to build new application agent. Please reply if any one successfully implemented. thanks...

  1. application agent for 1.3

    Can't get MonitorProgram to work to build new application agent.
    Please reply if any one successfully implemented.
    thanks

  2. Re: application agent for 1.3

    Hello,

    I looked into this newsgroup as well because I had the same problem. You
    need to create a script which returns "1" if the resource is online, or "0"
    if offline. It works fine for me. Have a look at Item 298 and replies.

    Regards

    Jens
    "sanders" wrote:

    >Can't get MonitorProgram to work to build new application agent.
    >Please reply if any one successfully implemented.
    >thanks

  3. Re: application agent for 1.3

    This information is well documented in the VCS 1.3 Users Guide.

    -Walter Rowe,

    "Jens Heinitz" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I looked into this newsgroup as well because I had the same problem. You
    >need to create a script which returns "1" if the resource is online, or

    "0"
    >if offline. It works fine for me. Have a look at Item 298 and replies.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Jens
    >"sanders" wrote:
    >>
    >>Can't get MonitorProgram to work to build new application agent.
    >>Please reply if any one successfully implemented.
    >>thanks

  4. Re: application agent for 1.3

    is this the same for StartProgram? the docs are thin...

    should the proper exit code be 1 for success in all the application scripts?

    "Jens Heinitz" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I looked into this newsgroup as well because I had the same problem. You
    >need to create a script which returns "1" if the resource is online, or

    "0"
    >if offline. It works fine for me. Have a look at Item 298 and replies.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >Jens
    >"sanders" wrote:
    >>
    >>Can't get MonitorProgram to work to build new application agent.
    >>Please reply if any one successfully implemented.
    >>thanks

+ Reply to Thread