VCS - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS - Veritas Cluster Server ; I am looking for a Veritas Cluster Server cook book. Does anyone know where to get this. Or where to get the VCS Managers Guide. Thanks inadvance Regards, MArk Moore...

  1. VCS

    I am looking for a Veritas Cluster Server cook book.
    Does anyone know where to get this. Or where to get the VCS
    Managers Guide. Thanks inadvance

    Regards,

    MArk Moore

  2. Re: VCS

    "Mark Moore" wrote:

    >I am looking for a Veritas Cluster Server cook book.
    >Does anyone know where to get this. Or where to get the VCS
    >Managers Guide. Thanks inadvance
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >MArk Moore

    Mark,
    Look in the install media's docs directory. There are a number of pdf files
    in there.
    Regards.

+ Reply to Thread