Cluster Wizards dump core - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Cluster Wizards dump core - Veritas Cluster Server ; When I try to run the config and nfs wizards on Solaris they dump core. Do they need any variables set to allow them to run? Thanks for your time....

  1. Cluster Wizards dump core

    When I try to run the config and nfs wizards on Solaris they
    dump core.
    Do they need any variables set to allow them to run?

    Thanks for your time.

  2. Re: Cluster Wizards dump core

    There is a bug in the Perl script. Go to tyhe website http://www.pzi.net/VCS-HOTO

    There is a fix described there under the section "Configure demo NFS service
    group".
    After trying this fix it worked just fine.

    "Kevin Gee" wrote:

    >When I try to run the config and nfs wizards on Solaris they
    >dump core.
    >Do they need any variables set to allow them to run?
    >
    >Thanks for your time.

+ Reply to Thread