Veritas CLuster & Apache Web Agent - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Veritas CLuster & Apache Web Agent - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, Does anybody out there have a web agent for Veritas Cluster? I am looking to run Apache on one of my cluster nodes and was wondering if there was an agent out there to moniter it. Please send replies ...

  1. Veritas CLuster & Apache Web Agent

    Hi,

    Does anybody out there have a web agent for Veritas Cluster?
    I am looking to run Apache on one of my cluster nodes and was
    wondering if there was an agent out there to moniter it. Please
    send replies to pretboy@hotmail.com

    thanks,

  2. Re: Veritas CLuster & Apache Web Agent

    "MARK" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anybody out there have a web agent for Veritas Cluster?
    >I am looking to run Apache on one of my cluster nodes and was
    >wondering if there was an agent out there to moniter it. Please
    >send replies to pretboy@hotmail.com
    >
    >thanks,

    we use the script agent. works...

  3. Re: Veritas CLuster & Apache Web Agent

    "MARK" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anybody out there have a web agent for Veritas Cluster?
    >I am looking to run Apache on one of my cluster nodes and was
    >wondering if there was an agent out there to moniter it. Please
    >send replies to pretboy@hotmail.com
    >
    >thanks,

    Upgrade tp VCS 1.3.0 or get the application agent and all will be right in
    the world. It will let you give a start, stop, and test of eather a pid or
    and grep of the processes you need to look for.
    Note -
    When it grep for the proceses it must have the hole line i.e. not just a
    word but, the spaces and all, just after the last cpu time I beleave.

  4. Re: Veritas CLuster & Apache Web Agent

    I am using the bundled Application agent which comes with VCS 1.3 for
    APACHE failover, and it works fine.

    -Eswar.

    MARK wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anybody out there have a web agent for Veritas Cluster?
    > I am looking to run Apache on one of my cluster nodes and was
    > wondering if there was an agent out there to moniter it. Please
    > send replies to pretboy@hotmail.com
    >
    > thanks,

+ Reply to Thread