How to get the SNMP MIBs for VCS ? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on How to get the SNMP MIBs for VCS ? - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, Does anyone know where to find the SNMP MIBs for Veritas Cluster 1.3.0 ? Thanks, Denis...

  1. How to get the SNMP MIBs for VCS ?

    Hi,

    Does anyone know where to find the SNMP MIBs for Veritas
    Cluster 1.3.0 ?

    Thanks,
    Denis

  2. Re: How to get the SNMP MIBs for VCS ?

    Hi Denis,

    I am looking for the same and was wondering if you located this information
    ? Are you configuring the built-in SNMP feature of VCS 1.3.0 ? If so, can
    you provide me with the procedure you used to implement this ?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    "Denis" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know where to find the SNMP MIBs for Veritas
    >Cluster 1.3.0 ?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Denis

+ Reply to Thread