Granted, I have not seen the 1.3 Veritas Stuff. I am downloading it now.
(Thanks for the link Ed.)

I have found that the Veritas Agents come just shy of exactly what I want
them to do. i.e. The diskgroup agent works great, but the monitor
portion of the Agent does not "really" check for disk IO. It only checks
for the "enable" string in a "vxdg list" command. If I pull the plug on
the storage, I want the service to fail over, but the DG Agent will not do
that as of 1.1.2.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? My solution was to write my
own agent, but I cannot compile it with gcc. I know I could write a
Script agent, but that will be my last resort. I would like to utilize
more exit points.

greg