Someone out there must be using VCS 1.1.2 with Netscape server
products.. (LDAP/Messenging/Calendar)

I am in real need for Agents for these apps.

I'm curious if anyone has written a generic agent which does the
following (which might work fine for the Netscape products, as this is
how they are started):

Agent that is able to run a SCRIPT to start/stop a Resource, yet is able
to MONITOR a given list of processes (which the script starts). I'm
particularly interested in how to deal with processes which fork many
child processes (what does it do if the PPID dies).

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks..

--
Regards,

Jason Hargis