T3 arrays and VCS - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on T3 arrays and VCS - Veritas Cluster Server ; Has anyone used the new Sun T3 disk arrays, preferably the enterprise version, T3ES, w/the Veritas Cluster Server product? We're planning to attach the two-tray array to two hosts, E420Rs for failover but we're receiving mixed signals on whether this ...

  1. T3 arrays and VCS

    Has anyone used the new Sun T3 disk arrays, preferably the
    enterprise version, T3ES, w/the Veritas Cluster Server product?
    We're planning to attach the two-tray array to two hosts, E420Rs
    for failover but we're receiving mixed signals on whether this
    is actually doable? Or maybe I should state as certified? I
    don't see anything unusual about this config-it's like any
    other disk array as part of a database server config attached
    to two hosts for failover mode....

  2. Re: T3 arrays and VCS

    Is it possible to share the T3 arrays with a four node VCS
    cluster?

    -- Kevin
    "ccp" wrote:

    >Has anyone used the new Sun T3 disk arrays, preferably the
    >enterprise version, T3ES, w/the Veritas Cluster Server product?
    >We're planning to attach the two-tray array to two hosts, E420Rs
    >for failover but we're receiving mixed signals on whether this
    >is actually doable? Or maybe I should state as certified? I
    >don't see anything unusual about this config-it's like any
    >other disk array as part of a database server config attached
    >to two hosts for failover mode....

+ Reply to Thread