Solstic Disk Suite with VCS - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Solstic Disk Suite with VCS - Veritas Cluster Server ; I want information about configuration VCS with Solstic Disk Suite. Who made it and how? It's passible ? It's working ? I use Disk ( disk configuration ) and DiskGroup ( VxVM configuration ) but my client use SDS. Thanks ...

  1. Solstic Disk Suite with VCS

    I want information about configuration VCS with Solstic Disk Suite.
    Who made it and how? It's passible ? It's working ?
    I use Disk ( disk configuration ) and DiskGroup ( VxVM configuration )
    but my client use SDS.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Solstic Disk Suite with VCS

    Hi,

    It's not supported by Veritas, but it works. Check out this URL for setup-hints
    : http://pogostick.net/~esm/documents/...gents/ESMvcsds

    Hope you find it helpful.

    - Jorgen -

    Nowicki wrote:
    >I want information about configuration VCS with Solstic Disk Suite.
    >Who made it and how? It's passible ? It's working ?
    >I use Disk ( disk configuration ) and DiskGroup ( VxVM configuration )
    >but my client use SDS.
    >
    >Thanks in advance

  3. Re: Solstic Disk Suite with VCS

    Hi again !