VCS version 1.2.1 - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS version 1.2.1 - Veritas Cluster Server ; I attended a VCS class last week, and we were using version 1.2.1. After returning to work, I could not find this version available. It has some new features that I would like to use. Does anyone know when this ...

  1. VCS version 1.2.1

    I attended a VCS class last week, and we were using version 1.2.1.
    After returning to work, I could not find this version available.
    It has some new features that I would like to use. Does anyone
    know when this version will be available?

  2. Re: VCS version 1.2.1

    "Randy Kline" wrote:

    >I attended a VCS class last week, and we were using version 1.2.1.
    >After returning to work, I could not find this version available.
    >It has some new features that I would like to use. Does anyone
    >know when this version will be available?

    It's expected by October/November.

    Cheers, Kozoroh

+ Reply to Thread