LLT information? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on LLT information? - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi Would anybody happen to know if there is any documentation describing the LLT protocol in any depth on the Net? I should explain: I'm a network guy (aargh!) who needs to be able to support a VCS installation and ...

  1. LLT information?

    Hi

    Would anybody happen to know if there is any documentation describing the
    LLT protocol in any depth on the Net? I should explain: I'm a network guy
    (aargh!) who needs to be able to support a VCS installation and would like
    to know a little more about it.

    Any pointers would be useful.

    Cheers, Daren.

  2. Re: LLT information?

    llt is a non-routable protocol that should not be running on any public net,
    only on the private network between VCS clients.

    ms

    "Daren Vernon" wrote in message

    > Hi
    >
    > Would anybody happen to know if there is any documentation describing the
    > LLT protocol in any depth on the Net? I should explain: I'm a network guy
    > (aargh!) who needs to be able to support a VCS installation and would like
    > to know a little more about it.
    >
    > Any pointers would be useful.
    >
    > Cheers, Daren.

+ Reply to Thread