Certification of Cluster Configuration - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Certification of Cluster Configuration - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi all, I am trying to get a certification for a cluster configuration from Veritas here in Germany, but it seems there are no people beeing able (or willing) at Veritas to do a certification on an installed system! I ...

  1. Certification of Cluster Configuration

    Hi all,
    I am trying to get a certification for a cluster configuration
    from Veritas here in Germany, but it seems there are no people beeing able
    (or willing) at Veritas to do a certification on
    an installed system!
    I cannot believe this is true.
    Did anyone here get his cluster certified, or do you all certify
    "yourself"?

    any answer, help, flame is appreciated
    Robert
    please respond via mail to robert.schmoelzer@tmc.at

  2. Re: Certification of Cluster Configuration

    call VERITAS consulting to help you with that. Obviously , they are going

    to charge you for that.

    "Robert Schmoelzer" wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >I am trying to get a certification for a cluster configuration
    >from Veritas here in Germany, but it seems there are no people beeing able
    >(or willing) at Veritas to do a certification on
    >an installed system!
    >I cannot believe this is true.
    >Did anyone here get his cluster certified, or do you all certify
    >"yourself"?
    >
    >any answer, help, flame is appreciated
    >Robert
    >please respond via mail to robert.schmoelzer@tmc.at