VCS and Sun Trunking Software - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on VCS and Sun Trunking Software - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi I am running VCS version 1.1.1. I would like to install Sun Trunking software to gain maximum bandwith. Does VCS support the Lates Sun trunking software version 1.2? Thanks in advance, Ian...

  1. VCS and Sun Trunking Software

    Hi
    I am running VCS version 1.1.1. I would like to install
    Sun Trunking software to gain maximum bandwith. Does VCS
    support the Lates Sun trunking software version 1.2?

    Thanks in advance,
    Ian

  2. Re: VCS and Sun Trunking Software

    you need to write a custom agent for your trunked NIC port and then replace

    the NIC resource with your custom agent to monitor your trunked NIC port

    "Ian" wrote:

    >Hi
    >I am running VCS version 1.1.1. I would like to install
    >Sun Trunking software to gain maximum bandwith. Does VCS
    >support the Lates Sun trunking software version 1.2?
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Ian

+ Reply to Thread