Resource not probed ? - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Resource not probed ? - Veritas Cluster Server ; I have this problem of a resource not being probed on one machine when it is able to probe on the other. This make my failover to fail ! What is the problem here ?...

  1. Resource not probed ?

    I have this problem of a resource not being probed on one machine when it
    is able to probe on the other.
    This make my failover to fail !
    What is the problem here ?

  2. Re: Resource not probed ?

    This occurs if the agent processes have not monitored each resource in the
    service group. Use the output of hagrp -display service_group to see the
    value of the ProbesPending attribute for the system’s service group. (It
    should be zero.)
    When the VCS engine starts, it immediately “probes” to find the initial state
    of all of resources. (It cannot probe if the agent is not returning a value.)
    To determine which resources are not probed, verify the local Probed attribute
    for each resource on the specified system. Zero means waiting for probe result,
    1 means probed, and 2 means VCS not booted. See the engine and agent logs
    in /var/VRTSvcs/log for more information.

    "Maxz" wrote:

    >I have this problem of a resource not being probed on one machine when it
    >is able to probe on the other.
    >This make my failover to fail !
    >What is the problem here ?

+ Reply to Thread