I have set up two Sun Soloaris 2.6 systems with VCS and Volume manager.
The two share a drive array through the SCSI bus.
I set up a configuration file that is similar to the sample_clariion file.
My resources and groups come up online on system1 and offline on system2.

I have made the le0 critical.
When I disconnect le0 on system1 it takes the resources offline and begins
to online the resources on system2.
When it gets to mounting the shared volume I get an error in the system console.
The error is

vxvm: vxconfigd client 2087 not recognized by VXVM library.

The number changes with each try. I asssume this is the process id.

What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.