Hello,

My question is how VCS is to start and monitor all of my
Application Services normally started in /etc/rc2.d????

I take it that now I have to make what I would normally start
in /etc/rc2.d, I have to make them all process agents, under
VCS control, so that they will failover to my backup server.

The info that Mr. Sato provided helped my out greatly.
I am interested in how others have configured their
process agents to handle what normally goes in the
/etc/rc2.d for application services. Some of the scripts
in my /etc/rc2.d are fairly lengthy and I am really interested
in how others integrated theirs into VCS, since you just
can't use start as an argument.

Thanks,
Chuck