incative timer - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on incative timer - Veritas Cluster Server ; Dear, I want to change the in-active timer, the default value is 16 sec. It's influence to reduce the Takeover time. But, I can't find this argument. Would anyone send this information ? Thanks....

  1. incative timer

    Dear,

    I want to change the in-active timer, the default value is 16 sec.
    It's influence to reduce the Takeover time.
    But, I can't find this argument.

    Would anyone send this information ?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: incative timer

    Dear Kim,

    Change "gabconfig -f ".

    "Kim, In" wrote:

    >Dear,
    >
    >I want to change the in-active timer, the default value is 16 sec.
    >It's influence to reduce the Takeover time.
    >But, I can't find this argument.
    >
    >Would anyone send this information ?
    >
    >Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread