disable monitor in process resource - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on disable monitor in process resource - Veritas Cluster Server ; i want a user process to have autostart (default enabled) but not failover or restart (close to froze, found in grp attribute) this I need as a resource level (I mean for resource:Process) did anyone tried this before. kalyan.S.N Infogain...

  1. disable monitor in process resource

    i want a user process to have
    autostart (default enabled)
    but not failover or restart (close to froze, found in grp attribute)

    this I need as a resource level (I mean for resource:Process)

    did anyone tried this before.

    kalyan.S.N
    Infogain

  2. Re: disable monitor in process resource

    Kalyan,

    "Critical" attribute may fit your purpose.

    "Kalyan" wrote:

    >i want a user process to have
    >autostart (default enabled)
    >but not failover or restart (close to froze, found in grp attribute)
    >
    >this I need as a resource level (I mean for resource:Process)
    >
    >did anyone tried this before.
    >
    >kalyan.S.N
    >Infogain

+ Reply to Thread