Cluster Share Permissions - Veritas Cluster Server

This is a discussion on Cluster Share Permissions - Veritas Cluster Server ; Hi, Does Cluster-X restore the Share permissions placed on a Cluster Share ? I noticed that the Exchange 5.5 Cluster Shares are given the default share permission Full Control to Everyone. While A Exchange 5.5 cluster installation sets the correct ...

  1. Cluster Share Permissions

    Hi,

    Does Cluster-X restore the Share permissions placed on a Cluster Share ? I
    noticed that the Exchange 5.5 Cluster Shares are given the default share
    permission Full Control to Everyone. While A Exchange 5.5 cluster
    installation sets the correct share permissions.

  2. Re: Cluster Share Permissions

    Tjipke Nauta wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does Cluster-X restore the Share permissions placed on a Cluster Share ? I
    > noticed that the Exchange 5.5 Cluster Shares are given the default share
    > permission Full Control to Everyone. While A Exchange 5.5 cluster
    > installation sets the correct share permissions.

    Hi

    There is a special new group for Cluster-X, in case you didn't notice

    Patrik

+ Reply to Thread