BU Exec 9.1 error 24609 read error occurred on the media - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BU Exec 9.1 error 24609 read error occurred on the media - Veritas Backup Exec ; Using BU Exec 9.1 for Netware I get intermittent error "A read error occurred on the media. (24609)...

  1. BU Exec 9.1 error 24609 read error occurred on the media

    Using BU Exec 9.1 for Netware I get intermittent error "A read error occurred
    on the media. (24609)

  2. Re: BU Exec 9.1 error 24609 read error occurred on the media

    Could be any number of things. Make sure your tape is good (try a new
    one if you can). Make sure the tape drive is clean. Check that the
    SCSI cable connections are good and that you have the correct
    termination.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread