Install Fail VBackupExec 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Install Fail VBackupExec 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi @All, I have some problem with the BackupExec 9.1 setup. I trired install Backupexec with an existing istance of MSDE SP3 on a Windows 2000 Advance Server SP4 but the installation fail , in the setup log there are ...

  1. Install Fail VBackupExec 9.1

    Hi @All,
    I have some problem with the BackupExec 9.1 setup.
    I trired install Backupexec with an existing istance of MSDE SP3 on a
    Windows 2000 Advance Server SP4 but the installation fail , in the setup log
    there are these entry :
    : 1: INSTALL 2: 3
    : Validating install complete
    : Install Complete
    : BERegisterDll called for C:\Program Files\Common Files\VERITAS
    Shared\becombinder.dll
    : Executeing CSetupApp::RemoveAllOurFiles()
    : REMOVE From Directory: C:\DOCUME~1\emimor\Local
    Settings\Temp\{201E698C-B88E-41AE-8C46-3BBACADCD6E7}
    : REMOVE Files:
    : advertised.jpg

    Someone can help me to undestand where is the problem and how i can resolve
    ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Install Fail VBackupExec 9.1

    On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:33:32 +0100, "Emiliano"
    wrote:

    >Hi @All,
    > I have some problem with the BackupExec 9.1 setup.
    > I trired install Backupexec with an existing istance of MSDE SP3 on a
    >Windows 2000 Advance Server SP4 but the installation fail , in the setup log
    >there are these entry :
    >: 1: INSTALL 2: 3
    > : Validating install complete
    >: Install Complete