I have Veritas Backup Exec 8.6 for Windows installed over a Windows 2k Server,
over this machina I have connected two Robotic Libraries from Dell, one is
Power Vault 120T this is the first one that we installed and used it for
1 year ago, now we installed a second PV 122 T 2 weeks ago but I noticed
that the Data Transfer is faster over the old PV 120T like 80 MB/sec and
in the newer PV 122T its very slow like 15 MB/Sec, is there something with
the settings should I check or any idea what could be the cause for this
problem?

Thanks,
Oscar