Tandberg DLT VS80 and Backup 9.1 for Windows Server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Tandberg DLT VS80 and Backup 9.1 for Windows Server - Veritas Backup Exec ; J.H. van Pruissen wrote: > Does a Tandberg DLT VS80 work with Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 for Windows Servers? > > J.H. van Pruissen > http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/271382.htm doesn't specifically list the Tandberg VS80, but does list others, so yo can probably ...

  1. Re: Tandberg DLT VS80 and Backup 9.1 for Windows Server

    J.H. van Pruissen wrote:
    > Does a Tandberg DLT VS80 work with Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 for Windows Servers?
    >
    > J.H. van Pruissen

    doesn't specifically list the Tandberg VS80, but does list others, so yo
    can probably install it using manufacturer drivers (which I generally
    prefereanyway)

  2. Tandberg DLT VS80 and Backup 9.1 for Windows Server

    Does a Tandberg DLT VS80 work with Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 for Windows Servers?

    J.H. van Pruissen

  3. Re: Tandberg DLT VS80 and Backup 9.1 for Windows Server

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:09:42 -0800, Ken Putnam
    wrote:

    >J.H. van Pruissen wrote:
    >> Does a Tandberg DLT VS80 work with Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 for Windows Servers?
    >>
    >> J.H. van Pruissen
    >>

    >http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/271382.htm
    >
    >doesn't specifically list the Tandberg VS80, but does list others, so yo
    >can probably install it using manufacturer drivers (which I generally
    >prefereanyway)

    We have a Tandberg VS80 autoloader at work. This has a Tandberg VS80
    drive in it and it works perfectly with Veritas using the latest
    driver update.

    NO TO SPAM.

+ Reply to Thread