When configuring a restore, is there any way in BE 9.1 to see how much data
is in a given folder while creating the restore job? We have run into problems
restoring folders to a newly replaced W2K server. The original drives from
which the folders were backed up had quotas established for our users. Selected
'Restore Quota Data' for restore, but some users' folders had much more data
than the restored quota for the same users, causing the restore job to fail
with "Insufficient disk space." Would like to see how much data each user
is having restored to their folder (when restoring several folders in one
restore job) before restoring so as to increase their quota first, if necessary
to avoid failed restore.

BE knows the size of each file it backs up, it seems reasonable that it should
be able to tell me how much is in a given folder or tree.