I am getting this error whenever I backup SQL server (which includes transaction
log, differential log and the full backup). Currently I have BE 9.1 running
on win2k SP4 and the SQL server is running in Win2003 machine.

The error message:
Unable to open the item \\servername\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\gmr0.dat - skipped
Unable to open the item \\servername\C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\gmr0.dat - skipped

Should I be concerned over this issue? Is it okay to exclude these files
in the job setup?

Any help is appreciated
Atul