V9.1 LTO 1 16 slot tape library - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on V9.1 LTO 1 16 slot tape library - Veritas Backup Exec ; George wrote: > Under Media all slots indicate that media set indicates Cleaning media although > there regulat LTO2 tapes in them. Inventory the slots and still indicates > "Cleaning Media" In properties of the slot the Cleaning box is ...

  1. Re: V9.1 LTO 1 16 slot tape library

    George wrote:
    > Under Media all slots indicate that media set indicates Cleaning media although
    > there regulat LTO2 tapes in them. Inventory the slots and still indicates
    > "Cleaning Media" In properties of the slot the Cleaning box is not checked.
    > In the properties of each slot it indicates cleaning media 3 of 20. I am
    > not sure why this is and I can not format or anything else.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    > George

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/190522.htm

  2. V9.1 LTO 1 16 slot tape library

    Under Media all slots indicate that media set indicates Cleaning media although
    there regulat LTO2 tapes in them. Inventory the slots and still indicates
    "Cleaning Media" In properties of the slot the Cleaning box is not checked.
    In the properties of each slot it indicates cleaning media 3 of 20. I am
    not sure why this is and I can not format or anything else.

    Any ideas?
    George

+ Reply to Thread