Backing Up Files on NAS Using Backup Exec 8.6 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backing Up Files on NAS Using Backup Exec 8.6 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is it possible to backup files or directories on NAS using BAckup Exec Version 8.6. IF yes how do I go about doing that can someone point me in the right direction Thanks...

  1. Backing Up Files on NAS Using Backup Exec 8.6

    Is it possible to backup files or directories on NAS using BAckup Exec Version
    8.6. IF yes how do I go about doing that can someone point me in the right
    direction

    Thanks

  2. Re: Backing Up Files on NAS Using Backup Exec 8.6

    Faisal wrote:
    > Is it possible to backup files or directories on NAS using BAckup Exec Version
    > 8.6. IF yes how do I go about doing that can someone point me in the right
    > direction
    >
    > Thanks

    See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/237737.htm

  3. Re: Backing Up Files on NAS Using Backup Exec 8.6

    Keyword for setup is "URL"

    \\servername\share instead of using a mapped drive.

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > Faisal wrote:
    >> Is it possible to backup files or directories on NAS using BAckup Exec
    >> Version
    >> 8.6. IF yes how do I go about doing that can someone point me in the
    >> right
    >> direction Thanks

    > See http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/237737.htm

+ Reply to Thread