0xa00084ca - The data being read from the media is inconsistent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 0xa00084ca - The data being read from the media is inconsistent - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone have any information on this error? 0xa00084ca - The data being read from the media is inconsistent. Thanks....

  1. 0xa00084ca - The data being read from the media is inconsistent

    Does anyone have any information on this error? 0xa00084ca - The data being
    read from the media is inconsistent. Thanks.

  2. Re: 0xa00084ca - The data being read from the media is inconsistent

    "Chris" wrote:

    >Does anyone have any information on this error? 0xa00084ca - The data being
    >read from the media is inconsistent. Thanks.

    have you cleaned you drive and used new tapes?

  3. Re: 0xa00084ca - The data being read from the media is inconsistent

    I get it occassionally on a duplicate backup to disk operation. What is up
    with this?

    "Brian" wrote in message

    > "Chris" wrote:
    > >
    > >Does anyone have any information on this error? 0xa00084ca - The data

    being
    > >read from the media is inconsistent. Thanks.

    > have you cleaned you drive and used new tapes?

+ Reply to Thread