Hi Michael,

I had the exact same problem.
Eventlog message:
'Faulting application beserver.exe, version 9.0.4367.0, faulting module beserver.exe,
version 9.0.4367.0, fault address 0x0002d549.'

The virus updates on my server happen also at the same time!
What kind of Virusscanner runs on your server?
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 7.1?

I was hoping to solve the issue by upgrading from 9.0 to 9.1, but that does
not seem to be the solution.

"Michael Tuchmann" wrote:

>I received the following errors this morning on my Webserver, "Backup Exec
>RPC service encountered a problem and needed to close"
>
>The event logs displayed these errors, "The Backup Exec Server service terminated
>unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s)." and "faulting application beserver.exe,
>version 9.1.4691.0, faulting module beserver.exe, version 9.1.4691.0, fault
>address 0x0002eca9".
>
>I could not find a help topic on this problem in any support forum. The

backup