backup selection box is grayed out - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on backup selection box is grayed out - Veritas Backup Exec ; After relocating one of remote server backup failing to backing up the server. when I went to selection, selection boxes for the server is grayed out. does any one knows how to get around this problem?...

  1. backup selection box is grayed out

    After relocating one of remote server backup failing to backing up the server.
    when I went to selection, selection boxes for the server is grayed out. does
    any one knows how to get around this problem?

  2. Re: backup selection box is grayed out

    Behrouz wrote:
    > After relocating one of remote server backup failing to backing up the server.
    > when I went to selection, selection boxes for the server is grayed out. does
    > any one knows how to get around this problem?

    Aside from relocating, did anything else change on the remote box?

    Is the Remote Agent still running?

    Can you ping by both name and IP address both ways from Media server to
    target?

+ Reply to Thread