Problem 1:

I have a job to backup to disk and I have a duplicate to send it to tape.
The backup to disk job runs fine, but the back to tape job hangs in a
to disk then it runs without a problem. However, my desire is back to disk
and duplicate to tape. I have tried 35 steps from Veritas support ranging
from rebuilding databases, recataloging, etc and am getting nowhere. Can
anyone help?

Problem/Question 2:

In the backup to disk settings there is an area for concurrent connections.
Can I run multiple backup jobs to the same B2D folder simultaneously? IS
that what this setting is about? If not, what is it?

thanks for help!