I have a VPN up between 2 sites, a Remote Agent backup keeps failing,
actually has never completed.

I'm pulling files from a BENT 9.1 > BENT 9.1, so it is another BENT server
not a server with just the Remote Agent. Per Veritas support I changed
registry entries to help with time out timings. I was suggested to do this
only on the Destination BENT 9.1, does that sound correct? Any other
thoughts of why I can't get this to complete?

Thanks,
Dan Foxley

- Set the registry value HKLM/Software/VERITAS/Backup Exec/Agent
Browser/TCPIP/Expire Time to 1200 (Decimal)
- Set the registry value HKLM/Software/VERITAS/Backup
Exec/Engine/Agents/Data Connection Flush Timeout Seconds to 1800 (Decimal)
- Set the registry value HKLM/Software/VERITAS/Backup
Exec/Engine/Agents/NDMP connect open time out seconds to 300 (Decimal)
- Set the registry value HKLM/Software/VERITAS/Backup
Exec/Engine/Agents/Notify Data Halted Time Out Seconds to 300 (Decimal)
- Set the registry value HKLM/Software/VERITAS/Backup
Exec/Network/TCPIP/Disconnect Delay to 1500 (Decimal)
- Set the registry value HKLM/Software/VERITAS/Backup
Exec/Network/TCPIP/WorkBufferSize to 32768 (Decimal)
- Set the registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\VERITAS\Backup
Exec\Engine\NTFS\Restrict Anonymous Support to 1