This is the first time I have enter a problem... I saw several similar problems,
but could not find any replies to them or even a way to search. In anycase,
we recently upgraded to Veritas 8.6 on an NT4.0 system running service pack
6.1. We continue to get the message OFO: The open file option will not be
available until the system is rebooted. However all reboots only result
in the same message when another backup is attempted.

Has anyone see this issue and do you know of a solution? I appreciate any
help, Thank You.